Thursday, April 25, 2013

You Are My Sunshine


Ok, so I have been on a rainbow kick lately, but, seriously, who can blame me? The weather is warming up, the drought is clearly over, and you know what they say about April showers, right? So, here is another card I designed for our club that meets tomorrow night (Friday, April 26). If you want more information about our technique club, I'd love to talk to you about it!

The trick to this card is not worrying about the size of the diagonals. The variety is what makes it fun. I took 4 x 4 squares of my brights patterned paper and just cut the squares at random diagonals. Then, I adhered them to the page with the ends hanging off. I then trimmed the overhanging strips, so all the edges were perfect. On the stamp, just use your markers to color lines that mimic a rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment