Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Oh, Hello Week: Day 2


Today is the second day of "Oh, Hello" Week! I know most of you are happy to shed the winter blech, but I am getting ready for a Christmas card class this Sunday. When I pulled "Oh, Hello" out to play, I realized the angles of the chevrons could work as a tree. After a little playing around, this is what I came up with!

The trunk of the tree is Natural Composition DSP, which is retiring, and the gold thread through the button is from the Gold Baker's Twine which I unwrapped. The Christmas sentiment is from Joyful Christmas which was from the Holiday Catalog (sorry it's not available--maybe it will show up in the new annual catalog!). 

The oval background was stamped in the Gold Metallic Encore pad, and the cardstock and ink is Gumball Green which is also retiring. So sad!

I will feature five projects this week (one each day, M-F), and you can have them (yes, completed projects!) either one of two ways:
1. Order the "Stamp of the Week" bundle to get the clear mount stamp set and the five completed projects

2. Order the "Cards of the Week" to get the completed projects on their own.

Click on the Tabs at the top of the website for more information.

Stay tuned for another project tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment