Monday, May 5, 2014

Stamp of the Week? Chalk Talk!

I will feature five projects this week (one each day, M-F), and you can have them (yes, completed projects!) either one of two ways:

1. Order the "Stamp of the Week" bundle to get the clear mount stamp set and the five completed projects

2. Order the "Cards of the Week" to get the completed projects on their own.

Click on the Tabs at the top of the website for more information.

Chalk Talk is the Stamp of the Week!! It's fabulous, versatile, and has coordinating framelits!
Today, I had to improvise; yes, even demonstrators come up short on supplies sometimes! I didn't have the extra large oval punch to coordinate with the sentiment I wanted to use today. But then . . . I discovered the Word Bubbles Framelits has an oval that fits perfectly! 
I stamped, ran the paper through the Big Shot (with my magnetic platform, of course!) and then snipped the little tail off the oval. Voila!



I tried to make the front feel like I walked into my friend's sewing room.

Supply List:
Crisp Cantaloupe 
Baked Brown Sugar

I hope you like today's project! Thanks for looking, and check in later for Day 2 in Chalk Talk week!


Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click HERE for more information


No comments:

Post a Comment