Monday, August 11, 2014

Another Week, Another Stamp . . .



I just got this set from my friend, Julie Davison, who challenged me to make something cute. I figured since I’m making projects anyway, I should show them off to you!









This is a design that Julie actually showed off at her Spring Into Stampin' event which only demos can attend (hint, hint! Sign up HERE!). I thought it appropriate to use her project idea in her challenge to me!

It's a slider card. When you pull up on the top, the bottom shoots out, too! I'm not gonna lie; it's complicated. If you want instructions on this card, I will include them if you order the week's projects. We made these in our club meeting last night, and everyone was happy when it was done. That's all I'm gonna say. But you can have it all for yourself without the hassle of making it! Just Click on the "Stamp of the Week" or the "Cards of the Week" tabs at the top of this page.

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check in for tomorrow's creation using "Think Happy!"

Until next time,

Alison

Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click on the "Stamp of the Week" tab at the top of this page. Interested in just the projects without the stamp? Click on the "Cards of the Week" tab at the top of this page.


No comments:

Post a Comment