Saturday, June 1, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gift


It was finally time to get my act together and make something for Annie's amazing teacher. I wanted her gift to be personal and useful. A box of cards fit the bill. I found a strawberry container at a local store for 25 cents, and realized that it is the same color as Pool Party! I wrapped some Real Red DSP (to signify the strawberries) around the rim, and then added a little Daffodil Delight and the Pool Party ribbon to tie it all together. I then filled the box with 12 homemade cards--everything from "thank you" to "sympathy." The example card I show here uses the "Oh, Hello" stamp set which is now in the 2013-2014 annual catalog (item  #130733-clear and  #13193-wood). It's so versatile!

Now that the new catalog is available, let me know if you would like a copy. I would love to share new ideas and techniques with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment