Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Festival of Trees Day 3

It’s a Pop-Up Card! Here is the front, which all by itself is pretty cool, right?


But then look what happens when you open it:


Here’s a close-up of the innards:



See how easy? It’s just like the birthday invitation I did for my grandma, which was inspired by Julie Davison’s post. It’s simply a 2 ½ inch circle that is cut into a spiral. Then I attach the beginning of the spiral to the bottom of the card with a glue dot. Then, I put a glue dot on the top of the spiral and then close the card to attach the spiral in just the right place. I know, I know. I should make a video.

But it is super easy. Layering the trees is also very easy. I just kept putting them on the spiral until I liked the look. This card lays completely flat when it’s closed, so there’s a surprise element when people open it. Plus, it’s cheap to mail!

If you like the projects featured this week and don't already have the Festival of Trees Bundle, this is a good time to purchase them. My Stamp of the Week club combines the Bundle and all the projects featured this week for only $38, including tax and shipping. That’s a good deal since after tax and shipping, you’re total would be between $33 and $35 just for the bundle (depending on the tax rate where you live). That means you’re getting a really good deal on all the handmade projects!

If you don’t want the bundle (or already have it) but you love the projects, you can purchase just the projects for $10 + 2.95 shipping.

Please contact me today to order your bundle and projects or the projects alone. I will then send you a PayPal invoice and get your bundle ordered. Once I receive it, I will ship it and the projects to your home (with a little thank you!).

Here are the materials:




Thank you for looking. Don’t forget to check back in tomorrow for the next day in Festival of Trees Week.

Until then,

Alison

1 comment: