Monday, July 22, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Offer!


Monthly Project Kit Subscription


Stampin' Up! is offering My Paper Pumpkin from July 18, 2013 -August 31, 2013 for only $10 a month, including shipping! Use the promotion code PUMPKINDEAL to join.If you were thinking about trying it, this is the time to do it!

My Paper Pumpkin is great for people new to stamping, or for people who do not have a lot of space to store materials, or just simply want an escape every month to play with products that are delivered right to your door in a cute red box! Here are some common FAQs about My Paper Pumpkin:

Q: When Will I Be Billed?
A: Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged.

Q: What comes in my Paper Pumpkin?
A: It's a surprise each month—anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! No worries, though, you'll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You will need adhesive.)

Q: Is my subscription on auto renew?
A: Yes, your subscription is on auto renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account and click "manage my pumpkin" on or before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month or cancel completely.

Contact me today to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment