Friday, June 20, 2014

Sea Street Day 5

I hate it when the Stamp of the Week ends. There are always so many ideas I have for each set, and limiting each one to only five is so hard. However, I wanted to show how this is more than just a "cute" set. 

It can be sophisticated as well. Here is today's project:



I used Work of Art as the background and the fringe scissors on the bottom of the Lost Lagoon Paper. Gold Baker's Twine and the Champagne Glimmer Paper really set off the anchor. Oh, and peeking out underneath the fringe? That's Watercolor Wonder Designer Washi Tape!

This card speaks to me. 

I hope you enjoyed this week's projects!

If you want them for yourself, just click on the "Cards of the Week" link at the top of the page. If you want to get these projects and the stamp set, click on the "Stamp of the Week" tab at the top. 

Until next time,

Alison

Shop with me anytime, 24/7!



No comments:

Post a Comment