Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Paper Pumpkin in a Pinch

Here's the scene:
It's Valentine's day. I have spent the last week helping my two kiddos make Valentine holder boxes, preparing treats and valentines for friends, teachers and family, having six-year-old Henry write out thank you letters to all his friends and family for birthday presents (SO fun, but tedious!!). So, what happened? I forgot to prepare something special for my sweetie husband. Oh no!

Paper Pumpkin to the rescue! Seriously, I grabbed the box on my way to work, and once I got out of my classes (I teach at a local college for my bread and butter), I pulled everything out. This is what my desk looked like:


Prepare yourself for some LOW resolution photos! But, look at all the goodies I had. Stickers, adorable stamps, an ink spot and a few scant office supplies I already had. I chose to make "Post-It Love Notes" and stick them all over his office (thankfully, we work together; as a matter of fact, our offices share a wall. I just heard him sneeze).

Here's what I came up with. They're cute! And what a surprise for him!






Here is where I hid all the goodies. I think my husband's office space is so sad looking. I really just wanted to take a little vacuum to the whole thing, but I refrained.  





But I couldn't leave my own office untouched! I took the hearts and roses I thought I'd use (but didn't) and stuck them to my office door. So cheery!

Want to make these awesome hearts? You can too with the Spiral Flower Originals Die! Click to find out more!

The moral of the story is: 
Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber! Now's the time since you'll earn a free set of in-color markers! Who knows when you'll need a last-minute craft project!

No comments:

Post a Comment