Monday, April 7, 2014

Flower Shop Week: Day 1


This week, I am going to give a project idea for the "Flower Shop" stamp set and its coordinating Pansy Punch each day! This weekend at our "Spring into Stamping" event, flowers dominated the scene, perhaps because we were all desperate to see so much color after the winter we've had. 

The Flower Shop and punch are so versatile that it's no wonder they were the hit of the weekend. They are also a great deal when bought together, since you save 15%! Click below to see prices and information:

Clear Mount Bundle
Wood Mount Bundle

So, because of their versatility, each day this week will be dedicated to showcasing one new idea using either the stamp set or the punch.

The first project was inspired by one I saw, and I would love to give credit to the original creator, but, alas, I do not know who she is. If anyone who attended can help, please do!

It was originally done in Pistachio Pudding, which was gorgeous, but I had the lattice paper from the  Eastern Elegance DSP, and so I went with Crushed Curry instead. 



I love how the front of the card swings like a gate! So cute.

The stamp set is "Million and One," which is a great deal at only $12.95 for two gorgeous sentiments.




Thanks for looking! Stay tuned tomorrow for Day 2 of Flower Shop Week!





No comments:

Post a Comment