Thursday, March 24, 2016

March 2016 Paper Pumpkin

Yes, this month's Paper Pumpkin was amazing! I have already put all the projects together (with a little help from my girls). Annie had her friend Trista over the other day. I know Trista loves to craft, and I was craving a little time with my peeps, so I bribed them with crafts (another good reason to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin!). The girls were thrilled that they got to put together the projects this month. 

But we were even more excited when we saw what was in the box!


Materials to make 8 gift card holders, 4 notecards to put in the gift card holders, plus 4 cards and envelopes. The SU! crew really did a great job this month giving us our money's worth.

I let each girl be in charge of one project.

I just love them!


Here is Annie's card (she followed the directions perfectly):


And just in case there was any question as to who made it:

Yes, I bought my kid her own stamp.

Finished projects!
After they were done, they went to Annie's room to listen to music and dance around like crazies, but for that brief hour, they were all mine!

I took all the leftover pieces and assembled one last project using a note card and envelope I had in my stash:


I hope you have fun with your kits every month. Next month is supposed to have a gift, so I'm super excited about that. Who doesn't like surprises? And freebies?!

If you're not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, seriously consider it. You won't regret it.

Click HERE to see SU!'s Youtube video showing this month's kit and how to use it.

Are you in love yet? Want to sign up? Click HERE to get started (and don't forget to pick me as your demonstrator!).

Have a super day. Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment