Friday, April 11, 2014

Flower Shop Week: Day 5

Today is the last day of Flower Shop week, and I wanted to showcase a way to use the Pansy Punch. (Don't forget that you can buy the stamp set and the punch together in a bundle for a 15% discount.) 

First, I ran the Calypso Coral cardstock through the Big Shot with my embossing folder from Sale-a-Bration and then randomly punched the pansy through the front. 



I then adhered a piece of the Watercolor Wonder DSP to the inside and punched out 1/2 " circles from the Champagne Glimmer Paper and positioned accordingly. I really like this effect (to be honest, it is much more impressive face-to-face than it appears here!).

The sentiment is from Perfectly Penned, which is also stamped on a piece of the Watercolor Wonder DSP and punched with the Decorative Label punch.

I hope you liked this week's projects. Stay tuned to see which stamp set I will showcase nest week. What could it be???

No comments:

Post a Comment