Monday, April 14, 2014

Life in the Forest: Day 1

The Stamp of the Week for April 14-18 is . . .

Life in the Forest!

If you join the Stamp of the Week Club, you will not only get this adorable stamp set, but you will also receive all 5 of the completed projects showcased this week! Contact me for more information.

This Clear Mount set is $15.95. Click on the image for more information.
Look at these adorable little dudes. So perfect for spring!

So for today's project, I wanted to play with my watercolor paper and aqua painter. And, this close to Easter, I had to use the bunny:


This is a great baby card. If you want less bleeding around the trees, you can stamp in Staz On, but I kind of like the "watercolor" bleeding effect.

Here is the supply list:

Ink: Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Gumball Green & So Saffron
Cardstock Colors: Soft Sky & So Saffron

Thank you for looking, and stay tuned for tomorrow's inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment