Friday, May 30, 2014

Christmas in May (and then Step It Up!)

I held my Christmas Club on Sunday. It was so much fun, I'm thinking of doing it again this weekend to accommodate all the folks who couldn't come last Sunday. 

As we were stamping, one of my friends made a "mistake," so I gave her a fresh piece of cardstock and took her "ruined" piece.

Here is what the card was supposed to look like:
When she was stamping her background trees, the stamp was over-inked , so it whiskered on the right upper corner. I decided to rip that corner off and layer a piece of retired Christmas paper underneath and then echo that technique under the sentiment. I am not so sure I don't like the "ruined" one better!

If you like this card, or any of the previous Christmas cards, you are welcome to check out my "Christmas 'Round the Year" tab at the top of this page.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment