Monday, May 19, 2014

Father's Day Card

I wanted to share a card we made yesterday in our Stamp Club for Father's Day. 

So, my husband is not a "business man" type, or a golfer, or a hunter or a sports fanatic or a car-guy. He isn't into tools or yardwork. He isn't really even into grilling. Sooooo, all the typical Father's Day cards are out for him. 

What he is is sweet, thoughtful, supportive and a great father and teacher. What do I do for such a man? This is what I came up with. Even though I made it for my husband, I figured it was generic enough for any father, or any man for any occasion, for that matter!

Thanks for looking!


Materials
“Really Good Greetings” 
I Am Me DSP   
Alphabet Press TIEF   
Paper Piercing Tool 
Stampin’ Pierce Mat 
Paper Piercing Mat “Essentials”
Candy Dots Brad Bases 
Candy Dots Subtles 

No comments:

Post a Comment