Monday, May 19, 2014

Wetlands Week

I will feature five projects this week (one each day, M-F), and you can have them (yes, completed projects!) either one of two ways:
1. Order the "Stamp of the Week" bundle to get the clear mount stamp set and the five completed projects

2. Order the "Cards of the Week" to get the completed projects on their own.


Click on the Tabs at the top of the website for more information.
This week's Stamp is . . . 

Wetlands!

I guess I keep gravitating to animal stamps (Life in the Forest, Swallowtail); they just make me smile. Plus, this one is so easy to use. Today's card combines Venetian Romance DSP and some earth-tones. I ripped the paper to evoke a "windswept" feeling on the sand dunes. I had my father-in-law in mind when making this card; he and his wife vacation in Alabama each year and he always comes back with beautiful pictures of the beach.



Materials List

Thanks for looking. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next day in Wetlands Week!

Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click HERE for more information





No comments:

Post a Comment