Thursday, May 15, 2014

Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags


When I shared the Weekly Deals on Tuesday, I made a comment about how great the Retro Fresh Designer Journaling Tags are, but I really want to showcase these "sleeper" tags.
For $3.71, you get 32 heavy-weight double-sided tags. Each tag is its own design, and they range in size from 1"x 3" to 3" x 4". When I saw them, I wasn't sure what I would do with them, but, honestly, they are my current go-to time-saver. I used the blank ones for teacher appreciation gifts, others for card fronts, and then today, I wanted to put an extra gift with a friend's order. 

Of course I needed to dress it up, but how? Oh yeah, the Journaling Tags!! How easy is this? Just a little sentiment from the "A Dozen Thoughts" set and "Boom!" it's done!
Tack these adorable tags on to your order this week while they're on sale!





No comments:

Post a Comment