Thursday, June 12, 2014

Age Awareness Day 4

Today's card is an easy one, and it's a great way to use up scraps.

I showcased the Project Life corner rounder on this one.




First, I stamped my candles (having inked them with my markers in Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight). I can place them perfectly on the page because these stamp set is Photopolymer. It's so fun and easy to use!


Then I layered the rectangles of paper until I got the size I wanted. I did run the Tangerine Tango through the Big Shot with the Decorative Dots embossing folder just to add a little texture.


And then, I used the banner stamp in the set and centered it under the cake, inking it in Coastal Cabana. Then, I stamped the sentiment in Pacific Point. Again, the placement is PERFECT because of the Photopolymer!

This is such a fun set! Just imagine the "Thanks Facebook" sentiment stamped at the bottom instead. How funny.

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check in later for more projects and to see tomorrow's next project featuring "Age Awareness!"


Alison

Shop with me anytime, 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment