Friday, June 27, 2014

Choose Happiness Day 5

I try to leave Fridays for my WOW project. I hope this fits the bill. Sometimes the more time and energy I put into a design, the messier it looks, but I do like this one.



So, the fence boards? They're cut from the edges of the "Woodgrain Banner" in the Choose Happiness set. The banner already has the appearance of "boards," so I just cut along the lines on either side of the center. When I cut off each "board" from the left and right, I was left with a bigger center piece, and that is what I used for the base. I cut it into a rectangle and then attached a row of them. The fence was the hard part. The easy part was the background. 

The background is just the "Leafy Stem" stamped in Mossy Meadow and colored with my handy-dandy Blender Pen.

I then added punched flowers all over and finished them off with a tiny pearl.

I hope you like this project! If you do, check out my two tabs at the top of this page: "Stamp of the Week" or "Cards of the Week" for more information about how to get this and other projects featured this week.

Thanks for looking,

Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment