Monday, June 2, 2014

Something for Baby




Here is a set that is absolutely necessary in any stamper's wheelhouse! It's the Something for Baby set. There are 12 stamps. I'm sure you're already seeing the possiblities. But the best part is that it has . . . coordinating framelits. Oh yeahh!

But wait! As if that weren't enough, there is also a PIERCING PACK that coordinates, too!  I KNOW! I had to have all three, and I don't even know any babies!










Later I will show you a cute idea for the "onesies," but for now, I'll showcase a nice baby card:



Materials and Tips:
For this, I used the trifecta of Stampin' Up! baby items, plus, the sentiment from Yippee Skippee.
The ribbon is Black chevron, and I used a knife to cut the safety pin to weave the ribbon through. The background paper is Basic Gray, as is the Yippee Skippee ink, and Daffodil Delight is the accent color.

I hope you like it! Keep checking back for more projects throughout the day and week featuring items from the new catalog!


No comments:

Post a Comment