Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tie Dye Work of Art


Hello!

Yesterday I featured the Something for Baby "trifecta" (the stamp set, the coordinating framelits, and the piercing pack). I promised you another project that wasn't a "baby" inspired theme, and here it is:


I am absolutely in LOVE with this card! So, for this one, I didn't use the Something for Baby stamp set, but I did use the Baby's First Framelits. I die cut three onesies in Whisper White and then snipped off the bottoms to make t-shirts. Then, I die cut the hangers in Crumb Cake and Whisper White and used my snail to attach them to the t-shirts. Next, I pierced my Soft Sky background paper in the top right and top left corners and strung the Linen Thread through the holes and adhered them on the back with double stick tape. The sentiment is from the Work of Art stamp set.

To make the tie dye t-shirt:

Take a clear block and swirl different bold colors with your markers. Then, spritz the block with your Stampin' Spritzer filled with water. Then, just stamp the clear block on your t-shirt. I LOVE this effect!


Here's another version to show the variation you can achieve:


Thanks for looking! I will post more projects this week featuring items from the new catalog. At the end of the week, I will post all the projects for sale in my "Cards of the Week" tab at the top of the page.

See you later!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment