Monday, June 16, 2014

The Stamp of the Week is . . .

Sea Street!


Look at how cute this set is! You can always purchase this set on your own, or you can purchase it as a bundle with the cards I showcase this week for $30 including tax and shipping with my "Stamp of the Week." What a good deal!

So, what is today's project? Ta daahhh . . .



Oh, yes, nautical is THE theme today. I inked the banner in Real Red and Night of Navy with my handy-dandy markers, then used scraps of paper for the hangy-down parts (that's nautical speak). The Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine "ties" it all together (hardy har har).


Thanks for looking! Don't forget to check back in tomorrow for the next project. Plus, later today, I will show off the card my daughter made for her friend's birthday using Flower Patch!

Until then,

Alison

Shop with me anytime, 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment