Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Boutique Borders Day 2

Today is the second day in Boutique Borders Week!


Today's project uses the Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes. These are such a great deal. For $5.95, you get 20 note cards and 20 envelopes ready to go. The note cards are 5 X 3 ½ inches, so they're not little; they're a great size for thank yous, which is today's inspiration:

 

Notice how the envelope is stamped, too?



I didn't have a vision for this project when I started, but once it got going, it took on the feel of a "stage," so I went with it. The DSP played a central role for this card since it inspired the banner. See the triangles on that DSP? I cut them out and used them as the banner! 



The fringe scissors helped make the "skirt" for the stage, and then I stamped the Boutique Border directly on the DSP and then trimmed it to fit. I like how happy and playful it is. The sentiment is from Yippee Skippee, a set I keep coming back to. 

I hope you like this project! 

Materials List:
Tangelo Twist and Basic Gray Ink

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next day in "Boutique Borders" Week!


Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click on the "Stamp of the Week" tab at the top of this page. Interested in just the projects without the stamp? Click on the "Cards of the Week" tab at the top of this page.





No comments:

Post a Comment