Friday, July 25, 2014

Christmas in July



Today's post shows off the first Christmas stamp available from the Seasonal Catalog! I love it and couldn't wait to get it (You can too by clicking HERE!). I finally had a chance to use it today, so I prepared for a Christmas Card workshop I will have on Sunday. Here is the project we will be making:



I used the Blendabilities to color the Cardinal, and it was the first time I have ever used them. It was so easy, and I love the watercolor effect!

Plus, since Dickens is one of my favorite authors, the Charles Dickens quote cinched it for me. I didn't use it on the inside of this particular card, but I definitely will in the future.




Materials List:
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Early Espresso Cardstock

If you love this card but cannot come out this Sunday (July 27) at 3:00 to my house (3120 Kemper Drive, Springfield, IL), you can have it for yourself by following this link to my "Christmas 'Round the Year"

Thank you for looking!

Until next time,


Alison



No comments:

Post a Comment