Friday, July 25, 2014

Christmas in July



Today's post shows off the first Christmas stamp available from the Seasonal Catalog! I love it and couldn't wait to get it (You can too by clicking HERE!). I finally had a chance to use it today, so I prepared for a Christmas Card workshop I will have on Sunday. Here is the project we will be making:



I used the Blendabilities to color the Cardinal, and it was the first time I have ever used them. It was so easy, and I love the watercolor effect!

Plus, since Dickens is one of my favorite authors, the Charles Dickens quote cinched it for me. I didn't use it on the inside of this particular card, but I definitely will in the future.




Materials List:
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
Early Espresso Cardstock

If you love this card but cannot come out this Sunday (July 27) at 3:00 to my house (3120 Kemper Drive, Springfield, IL), you can have it for yourself by following this link to my "Christmas 'Round the Year"

Thank you for looking!

Until next time,


Alison