Monday, August 4, 2014

And the Stamp of the Week is . . .




 I have loved this set since I first saw it in the catalog. I finally got it when I won the innovation contest and got to pick any stamp set in the catalog. Yep, I picked this one!

Since this stamp is out of the price range for the "Stamp of the Week" (I try to keep the stamps from $15.95-$18.95, but this one is $19.95), I hesitated to showcase it, but I decided to make an exception. What the heck; if you want to order this set, I will cover the extra $1!
  
Ok, so on with the project!



It's a quick and easy card to make, and it's so happy!



To get the shadow effect with the sunburst, I just lifted the stamp straight up after I stamped it the first time. Then I rotated it slightly and stamped again. I was careful to keep the center in the same place. I stamped the sunburst in Crushed Curry.

I inked the sentiment using Real Red, Basic Gray and Pool Party markers.

The paper was modified from its original form. I used the Flashback DSP, which I LOVE!


Since the arrows on the sheet are in rows of one color, I just cut out the arrows I wanted to use and then layered them on my card in multicolors. It was really easy!

Thank you for looking! This week, I will show you a birthday glitter card, a Halloween project and more, all made with this fabulous stamp set!

Until next time,

Alison

Interested in the Stamp of the Week? Click on the "Stamp of the Week" tab at the top of this page. Interested in just the projects without the stamp? Click on the "Cards of the Week" tab at the top of this page.













No comments:

Post a Comment