Monday, August 25, 2014

The Stamp of the Week Is . . .

Merry Everything!

I am going to show off a great bundle that will be available for purchase on Thursday when the Holiday Catalog becomes available. Some of you should have already received yours in the mail, but if you haven't, please let me know so I can get you your own copy!

This project uses Merry Everything and its coordinating Note Tag punch. You can purchase these separately (Clear: $16.95 and punch for $16.95) or bundle them and save 15% ($28.75). If you want this stamp and punch bundle for the Stamp of the Week, let me know, and I will give you the skinny.

I LOVE this bundle. We try to keep our Christmas simple, so the kids and I have a lot of fun making special wrapping and tags for the gifts we give. I knew as soon as I saw it that I had to have this set. Once the catalog is available, I will be able to post a picture of the stamp set, but until then, let me tell you what you get here: two Christmas stamps (this is one), a "Grateful"/Thankful/Thanksgiving stamp, a Halloween stamp, and a general "to/from" stamp. There are five in all, and they're just adorable.

Yesterday I posted the Christmas project we made in class, but once we all got started, we tweaked it a little. I love it when a group of smart people come together and make executive decisions.

Instead of the bow (which was on yesterday's card), we used the brad from the Paper Pumpkin June kit. If you're a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can purchase refill kits for your favorite months. June was amazing! If you scroll down, you can see all the goodies June offers, and all for only $7.95! 

But, you can only get this if you subscribe, so think about it. This is a great time since you can get your first two months HALF off!  Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).


Anyway, on with the project:


Materials List
Lost Lagoon Cardstock
Merry Everything Stamp Set and Punch (Bundled)
All Is Calm Designer Series Paper
All Is Calm Designer Washi Tape
Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Lost Lagoon Ribbon
Silver Encore Ink

If you like this project, you might also want to check out previous months' Christmas 'Round the Year posts. 

Tomorrow, I will show off another cute use for this set, so stay tuned! Plus, tomorrow is another "Weekly Deals" post! I can't wait to see what they are! If you want to get your order in for this week's deals, you better to it quick! Click HERE to see this week's deals before they're gone!

Thanks for looking!

Until next time,

Alison








No comments:

Post a Comment