Sunday, August 24, 2014

Christmas in August!

Every month, I hold a Christmas workshop where I design a flat, mailable Christmas card for our Christmas Card Club. For $5, I provide all the supplies for you to make this card in triplicate. Of course, for those who are not local, I will send the completed projects for $5 plus shipping (click HERE for more information about Christmas 'Round the Year).


This month's project uses all-new supplies from the Holiday Catalog which will be available August 28!


For those who need it completely flat, we can ditch the bow for a tassle for easier mailing.

Materials List
Lost Lagoon Cardstock
Merry Everything Stamp Set and Punch (Bundled)
All Is Calm Designer Series Paper
All Is Calm Designer Washi Tape

Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Lost Lagoon Ribbon
Silver Encore Ink

I know, I know! Seriously, you need to start making your wish list NOW! There's way too many incredible must-haves in this new catalog.

If you like this project, you might also want to check out previous months' Christmas 'Round the Year posts. 

Thanks for looking!

Until next time,

Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment