Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"For All Things" Week: Day 2

This week’s stamp is For All Things, and it’s a beautiful seasonal design. 

Each week I feature one stamp set and present a project each day using that set to show its diversity. If you want to see other sets I have featured, click on my Stamp of the Week button at the top of this blog. The Stamp of the Week is a great way to get the products you want with a little inspiration too! I bundle all the projects I create during the week with your stamp set, so if you like the projects, this Club is for you! Click to find out more.

Ok, so back to today’s project:


Alas, there is no framelit to coordinate with this stamp set, so a good pair of scissors is essential if you want to replicate this card.

First, I stamped the oak leaf in Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss and then cut each one out. I layered a piece of DSP from the Color Me Autumn set, and then put two strips of Mossy Meadow behind. 


I layered a piece of DSP from the Color Me Autumn set, and then put two strips of Mossy Meadow behind.

A little washi tape brings all the colors together.

Finally, a bit of texture using the linen thread and the new stapler “tie” it all together (ha ha).







No comments:

Post a Comment