Wednesday, October 1, 2014

"For All Things" Week: Day 3

This week’s stamp is For All Things, and it’s a beautiful seasonal design. 


Each week I feature one stamp set and present a project each day using that set to show its diversity. If you want to see other sets I have featured, click on my Stamp of the Week button at the top of this blog. The Stamp of the Week is a great way to get the products you want with a little inspiration too! I bundle all the projects I create during the week with your stamp set, so if you like the projects, this Club is for you! Click to find out more.

I CASE’d this design from a swap card I received made by Faye Colwell. I just loved how classy this card is. It’s pretty self-explanatory—no special tools were used, which is why it was such a nice card to CASE (Copy And Share Everything). I love how the gold baker's twine picks up the glimmer of gold in the button. It's just so pretty! Thanks Faye!

Here is the product list for this project:


Thank you for looking! If you like this set, then tune in tomorrow for another! I also hope you enjoy my other offerings. Please click below to check them out.

Until later, happy crafting!

Alison

http://alisonstachera.blogspot.com/p/stamp-of-week-club.html







No comments:

Post a Comment