Thursday, December 4, 2014

Occasions Premiere and Sneak Peeks!

I have been so busy lately with stampin' projects and holiday cheer that I almost forgot to go to last night's Occasions Catalog Premiere. It is only for demonstrators (you should really get in on this gig), and it was awesome. 

We got a whole theater to ourselves and watched live streaming of Stampin' Up! family reveal parts of the catalog, demo ideas and give away gifts! It was a PARTY!




Wait, what's that in our hands? Free stuff! At the end of the night, we all walked out with our own Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs, a free stamp set and mouths drooling over the Ah-mazing new products.



I put my hands in there so you know it's not a stock picture. I really HAVE it! Plus, I get to show off my pretty manicure.



Demonstrators can start ordering from the two catalogs THIS FRIDAY! I know! I know! I can't wait! Regular people have to wait until January 6. That's a shame for them. They should all become demos.

Starting Friday, I can reveal a little more, but for now, here's a glimpse at the two catalogs. OH MY GOODNESS. They are awesome.  

Thanks for checking in today. I will have more later as I begin posting the 12 Days of Christmas for the kids' teachers.

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment