Friday, December 12, 2014

On the 7th Day of Christmas . . .

Alison brought to me a sweet decorated candy!


My darling stamping friend, Karla Endris gave me a gift at the Occasions Catalog Premiere just like this, and I loved it! I didn't have all the same supplies to replicate her version, so I did my own, but the concept is entirely hers. 

I need a picture of Karla and me, so I will get one tonight during our monthly demonstrator meeting. It's going to be SO much fun! Julie Davison and Meg Loven have designed projects for us to make using all kinds of products from the new Occasions Catalog which isn't even available to customers yet! Only Demonstrators can see it now. I know you wanna get your hands on one, and you can! Just join my team for only $99 and you will get to pick out $125 of supplies. Then you'll get discounts on every order, special offers, sneak peeks and you'll get to come to cool get-togethers! I seriously don't know why everyone doesn't join!

Anyway, back to the gift. I cut a piece of Whisper White cardstock to 2 inches by 7 inches and then scored it at the little ticks on either side of the 3 ½ mark. Then I used my Scalloped Tag Topper Punch at each end, folded it up and "voila," a little candy holder!
I used the Beach House Washi Tape for the background and my Petite Pennants Builder Punch for the tree in Real Red. 
Finally, the All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishments finish it off with a little Linen Thread. I did put a little adhesive on the candy to lock it in place when I tied the top up with my Lost Lagoon Satin Ribbon.
It may seem like a lot of steps, but it came together quickly, which is good, because I needed to make it this morning before the kids left.

If you like this project, you should come out to my house this Sunday from 2-4 because it's one of the three projects we're going to make for Stamp Club. Want more information about Stamp Club? Click HERE.

Thanks for checking out today's project. I hope you're inspired to do your own. Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment