Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Countdown Day #3

I know I cheated a little. I promised Sale-a-Bration posts all week, and yesterday I showed off the Apple of My Eye set. I just love that set so much!

Well, today, I have an SAB item: Pedal Pusher!


Isn't it cute? Look at all the little things you can put in the baskets!! And because this is a photopolymer set, it is very easy to line everything up perfectly. Here is what I came up with:


I used goo gobs of goodies on this card. There's the Tea Lace Paper Doilies and the Mint Macaron and Black Baker's Twine, which you can only get in the "Baker's Twine Combo Pack" with the Melon Mambo (and who wouldn't love that?). Then there's the paper: The Birthday Bouquet DSP and the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack. And of course, the best part is coloring. I used Mint Macaron, Sahara Sand and Watermelon Wonder markers.

And though I don't usually like such "busy" cards, I do really like this one. All the elements came together so nicely. 

I hope you enjoyed it as well, and that I have inspired you to get out your stamps and start playing!

There are only 2 more days until Sale-a-Bration is OVER until 2017. Make the most of it!
Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment