Tuesday, December 16, 2014

On the 9th Day of Christmas . . .

Alison brought to me a bag full of tags, yippee!

Please excuse the poor photo quality. I did manage to wipe down the counter of Cheerio crumbs and milk spots before I took it, so just be glad for that.

Tags really come in handy this time of year. I had some supplies left from last year, so I made up some quick tags with retired product (shh!), but then I remembered my Paper Pumpkin kit from November. It had all the materials I needed to make cards and tags. I was sure I could finagle some cool supplies out of it. Here is what's included in the kit: 


Did you notice the 24 die cut tags? Oh yeah. I was in business! I took apart some elements, added some paper scraps I had from my All Is Calm DSP and ended up with this:






And the best part was that I didn't have to prep any materials. Henry was doing his math homework across the table from me, and I just sat, happily piecing together elements from this kit. I didn't have to get up 50 times. It was great. And there are still so many supplies left! Look at this:


And this doesn't even include all the paper, the card bases, the die-cut snowflakes, etc. I was just focusing on tags.

Oh, and then I looked at my leftover snowflake skeleton and had a brainstorm. Why waste those lovely snowflake frames?


Our 1" circle punch fits perfectly around them! I didn't have time yesterday to play with them, but you know I will.

I know I keep touting the awesomeness of Paper Pumpkin, but that's because it is awesome! If you need a last-minute Christmas gift, this is a winner. Buy pre-paid subscriptions for your crafting friends or family, and you can get hostess rewards! Click HERE to find out more.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great one and until next time, stay crafty!


Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment