Monday, January 12, 2015

Crazy About You Card

It seems crazy to think about hearts and flowers, but Valentine's is really just a few weeks away. 


For stamp club, I came up with this project using the Crazy About You stamp set and Framelits bundle. This was the first set I bought out of the new catalog, and I know I'll be getting lots of use out of it.  Plus, the bundle comes with the framelits!


Seriously! Those sentiments!

To make this project, I sponged Calypso Coral ink around the perimeter of the Calypso coral cardbase. 

I stamped the flower from the set in Calypso Coral on Whisper White and punched it using the 1-3/4 inch scalloped circle punch.

When I ordered the bundle, I earned a free item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog, so I chose the Best Day Ever stamp set, which is where I got the little hearts that I stamped all over the Calypso Coral base before I stamped my sentiment in Basic Black.

I cut two pieces of Stacked with Love DSP stack (only $6.95!) and layered them under my flower which I popped with a dimensional.

I hope this inspires you to play with your stamps and look at the new catalog. If you just can't choose what to buy because you love it ALL so much, this is a super time to join Stampin' Up!. In addition to all the perks of being a demonstrator (earning free items, getting great discounts and meeting amazing people), if you join during Sale-a-Bration, you get to choose between two free gifts when you order your starter kit!







I would love to talk with you more about signing up or any of the creative projects you've seen here. Just drop me an email, and I'll get back to you right away.

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison




No comments:

Post a Comment