Monday, January 26, 2015

Critters Card--An Annabelle Design

I haven't posted in a few days, but that's not because I haven't been creating. In fact, the enormous number of projects I've been working on is the very reason I haven't had time to post. 

Henry turns 7 on Friday. He wants a Ninjago party. I finally got the last party invite out this morning and have been working on the little gifts the party-goers can take home. It involves sewing and no stamping, but it's all my own creation, so I'll be sharing that later this week.

For today, though, Annie has been keeping my on my stamping toes. She completely, all-by-herself, put together this month's Paper Pumpkin. I was so happy and proud. My little stamper.

She also designed today's project. Now, remember that it was executed by a little girl. There are some imperfections, but her design is awesome, so I want to share it.

Here is the front:

She used the Cheerful Critters stamp set and then cut out the balloons from the Birthday Bash DSP. She drew the little squiggles for the balloon strings using our Project Life Journaling Pen and then took markers to make the "confetti."

Here is the inside: 

It's so colorful! What I love is how she used the markers to make the fireworks. I think it actually came out really nicely!


My favorite part is the back. She stamped the bear and then used her own Stampin' Up! personalized stamp to create the sign. She masked beautifully. What a girl.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope this inspired you to play a little. That's what I love about my kids. They're always reminding me to explore.

Go have an awesome day and check back later for more inspiration.

Until then, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment