Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You Brighten My Day SAB Project

For today's project, I'd like to share a card design I stole from Delphine Lorelli, a Demonstrator in Paris. She submitted this card in a "clean and simple" card design challenge, and I loved it as soon as I saw it on Pinterest.
After a couple attemtps, I realized the best way to make this is to stamp the colored bulb first on a plain piece of Whisper White cardstock using Memento Ink. This way, you get it just where you want it. Then you can color it with your Blendabilities markers (you can get these for FREE during SAB!). All the other bulbs around it were stamped in Sahara Sand.

Materials 
Paper:Vellum, Whisper White, Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Stamp Sets: Celebrate Today and "You Brighten My Day" (Free SAB, page 11)

The sentiment was heat embossed in black on Vellum paper.  

It was quick and cute. Thank you Delphine for the inspiration!

Every day, try to inspire, create and share. Until next time, stay crafty,

Alison


No comments:

Post a Comment