Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sale-a-Bration and Occasions Catalog!

Today is my mom's birthday. 


Happy Birthday Mom!


And what better way to celebrate my mom's birthday than with a few rounds of Boggle and the launch of a brand new Stampin' Up! catalog!!

Today, they released a brand NEW catalog with lots of amazing springtime goodies. 

If you haven't seen the new Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up!, click here to view it online. 





Want to hold it in your hands? Send me an email to request one! 

The Occasions Catalog is available from January 6 to May 31st. 

But wait. No birthday party would be complete without presents!

Today is also the first day of Sale-a-bration!! 
From January 6-March 31st, you can pick any item in the Sale-a-Bration catalog for FREE with every $50 purchase!




Want your own Sale-a-bration catalog? Just email me and one will arrive at your doorstep!


Since we just got home from Florida last night, I haven't had time to stamp, but I will, so stay tuned for project ideas using the new Spring-y items!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Until next time, 

Alison





No comments:

Post a Comment