Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Sheltering Tree Tag

When my customers place orders that arrive at my home, I always like to put a hand-stamped "thank you" in the bag. Last week, my Sheltering Tree stamp arrived, and I was itching to play with it. 


Isn't it gorgeous? So, here is what I came up with:




I must pause here to express how happy I am to be working in pinks and blues. Melon Mambo, you're my best friend right now.

I started with Soft Sky paper and trimmed it to 4 inches by 2 inches and used my new Angled Tag Topper Punch to make the top of the tag. The tree base is stamped in Early Espresso ink, and the flowers are Melon Mambo. The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso and sponged with Melon Mambo. 

I want all my customers to know how much I value them. I AM thankful for them!

Brighten someone's day with a hand-stamped gift, even if it's just a little tag. 

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison



 

No comments:

Post a Comment