Tuesday, March 31, 2015

This is IT!

I want to remind you that today is the last day of Sale-A-Bration! 

Today is the last day to earn FREE items that are exclusive to the SAB catalog (after today, you cannot get them!). 

Today is the last day to earn an extra $25 in hostess rewards with any party over $250 (that's at least $65 to spend on whatever you want!!)

Today is the last day to join my team for $99 and get $125 to spend on whatever you want and pick one of two free product kits!

If there is anything in the SAB catalog you were waiting to get, wait no more. After midnight MT, SAB is over.

Oh, and did I mention this week's Weekly Deals? The Magnetic Platform is on sale this week!! And along with it, what I'm calling a Framelit Frenzy!!

Get your discounted products today AND earn freebies from SAB. Now, that's what I call a Terrific Tuesday.










Don't forget that today is the last day to earn free products! For every $50 you spend, you earn a free item from the Sale-a-bration catalog PLUS, I will send you a paper stack as my gift!

Click here to find out more:


Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment