Friday, May 6, 2016

Retiring Products Countdown

One of my favorite stamp sets was Feel Goods. The sentiments spoke to me, and I have used them so many times. Take a look:



Another collection I loved was the Six-Sided Sampler and its coordinating Hexagon Punch, both of which are retiring, also. You could purchase them separately or buy them together as a Bundle and save 15%.  


The last product I want to show off today is the Birthday Bouquet DSP. Oh. My. Goodness. That paper is just the prettiest. This paper is innocent spring fun in paper form, and being neither "spring-y" or "innocent," I need this paper in my life to remind me that such things exist. 


Look, there are ice cream cones and balloons! Polka dots and flowers! Confetti and roses! What's not to love? 

So, I ultimately combined all these retiring products and made a (I-don't-mind-if-I-say-so-myself) be-yooo-tiful card for my mom.



A few Blushing Bride sequins added the sparkle this card deserved.

The background cardstock under the DSP is Mint Macaron, if you were wondering.

So, here's my pitch: I hope you like my project. If you do, then support more projects like it by placing your SU! order with me. If you do, I will send you a gift. It may be a completed project. It might be a little bag of DSP (retired or current). It might be a project kit. It might be some embellishments. The fun part is not knowing what you'll get, but you will get something! 

Get those orders in soon, though, because the retiring products are only "as supplies last!"

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time, 

Stay crafty!
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment