Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Local Stampers!!

It's finally time for Alison’s Annual Craft Room Sale!
3120 Kemper Drive in Westchester

I'm only just starting to bring the boxes out!

Please join me in my home Saturday 9-noon or Sunday 1-4 for my annual crafting sale!

I am reorganizing and clearing out supplies to get ready for the holidays. I have so many fun items that I’ve finally decided to let go including Stampin’ Up! items, more than 50 stamps, dozens of punches, designer series paper (some unopended!) including retired Christmas, Halloween & Autumn, ink, cardstock, embellishments, paper crafting tools, craft storage systems, paper from Heidi Grace, My Mind’s Eye, Urban Lilly and MORE!

My sale will be in my basement craft studio so you must be able to negotiate stairs.

10% of your purchase will be credited toward a future SU! order!

No early sales, please.

Alison Stachera

217-720-5982

No comments:

Post a Comment