Sunday, November 20, 2016

Christmas Pines Card

Happy Thanksgiving Week, everyone!

There are good things on the horizon this week for Stampin' Up! I don't want to ruin the surprise, but just make sure to check back on Tuesday!

Today, I want to share a project we made for stamp club using the oh so versatile "Christmas Pines" stamp set and its coordinating framelits. First, the project:




Now, the stamp set:

But you can get this bundled with the framelits!

I used the colors from the Presents and Pinecones DSP to inspire the project:

I hope you like this project! If you do not already have a demonstrator, I would love to be your creative coach. Order from me, and I will send you a thank you gift!

Have a great week, and I hope you're inspired to stamp, create and share!

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison



No comments:

Post a Comment