Monday, December 5, 2016

Demonstrator Christmas Party Gift Exchange

I'm so grateful for my Julie Davison. I call her "my" Julie because she is my Stampin' Up! "Grandma." and she is THE best. I really do consider Stampin' Up! another family, and yesterday proved what a tremendous family I chose to be in. If you want to share the love of this amazing family--one of the most successful Stampin' Up! families in the world, sign up as a Demonstrator with me and I can introduce you to a whole new dimension to the SU! world . . .

Yesterday was our annual Demonstrator Christmas Party, and everyone in our Family Tree can come and participate. The best part is the gift exchange! Scroll down to see what I brought. I was ecstatic to go home with Cheryl Soerensen's gift!

Julie remembered to take pictures and post on her blog about it. I am reposting it here, but please check out her original post HERE. I know how much work goes into each blog post, and want to make sure I give her credit! Here's what Julie wrote:

We had a potluck and stamped some projects using new products from the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration book and did our annual gift exchange. This is my favorite part! I love seeing the handmade gifts that everyone makes. We draw numbers and then it's your turn, you can steal a gift or open a new one. 


I loved this jar that Alison made and snapped a pic of two more that she brought to display. How lucky for me -- she let me take one home! I picked the gorgeous blue one! The snowflake is white vinyl die cut with the Star of Light thinlits.
 

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today! 

Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment