Thursday, August 23, 2018

Holiday Catalog Open House

I just spent last Saturday in Champaign with over 100 amazing Stampin' Up! demonstrators and 1 member of the Stampin' Up! Home Office in Salt Lake City! Shannon West flew all the way to Champaign to be a part of our annual team meeting. Pretty cool stuff. If you'd like to participate in demonstrator-exclusive events like this, don't hesitate. I have been stamping for 13 years, but I've only been demonstrating for 5, and I regret not joining sooner. If you'd like to know more about becoming a demonstrator and getting discounts on orders, making new friends and having access to exclusive offers, contact me!
My mom, me and Jessica Ingold--why I love doing what I do: my PEOPLE!  
Look at how much fun we're having!
My Amazing friend and Stampin' Grandma, Julie Davison!
So, what's in it for YOU?
If you live in Central Illinois, come to my house on Wednesday, September 5 at 6:00 and make a cute and quick project, get your catalog, have a cup of cocoa and maybe even place an order.
I will have giveaways and prizes! Woo hoo!
I'd love to hear if you can make it, so please RSVP.
Bring a friend, and I'll put your name in a drawing for more special prizes!
I can't wait to see you!
Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment