Thursday, February 8, 2018

Heartfelt Bloomin' Love!

Today I'd like to share another Sale-a-Bration project.

No automatic alt text available.
I CASE'd this one from Linda Parker (see original post here!). I loved the simplicity of the project, but wanted to add just a little more pizzaz, so I layered the Basic Black underneath the front and wound the glimmer ribbon (so in love with this ribbon!) to "frame" the sentiment a bit. This Heartfelt Blooms set, frankly, was not my "bag" when I first saw it. I didn't love it. Do I really need another flower stamp set? Seriously!

Then I started playing with it. This is not just another flower stamp set. First of all, it's free. So there's that. Second of all, it's an actual flower! Like, a real photograph of an actual bouquet of flowers.

Once I got started, I had a lot of ideas, so stay tuned for another project using this stamp set!

Thank you for looking today. I would love to hear your thoughts, so please leave a comment. I would also love to be your demonstrator if you live in the United States.

Oh, and don't forget that today is the start of the Fast Fuse Sale! Click Here for more information on that and how to hear FREE items!

No comments:

Post a Comment