Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Phenomenal Fast Fuse Frenzy!



The Fast Fuse 5-Day Sale Starts Today!

Fast Fuse Adhesive
Stampin' Up! is bringing back the very popular World Card Making Day Fast Fuse Sale for five days only—while supplies last! 

When you buy ONE Fast Fuse Adhesive, you’ll get TWO Fast Fuse Adhesive refills for FREE! 
The adhesive refills are $7.50 each! That is $15 of savings. Yippee!
Watch this video for reasons you won't want to miss out on this offer:


Plus, of course you will want to add on to your order to reach that magical $50 mark so you can choose your FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. 
Need a little inspiration? Here is a project we made in my Card Class:
No automatic alt text available.

I wish I could take credit for this, but I can't. I CASE'd this card from Laura Allen, whose image I found on Pinterest. I LOVED the colors, and I knew I had to make it as soon as I saw it. 
Aqua PaintersI believe Laura used the new Stampin' Blends, which I have played with but do not own. Since I didn't have the Blends, I used my handy-dandy Aqua Painters and tried to achieve the same effect by adding more ink to some petals than others.
The paper, of course, is the GORGEOUS Petal Passion. It's hard to believe this Black and White paper turned into this color burst, but that just goes to show what a little ink can do!

Oh, and that shimmery ribbon on the card? That's also FREE with any $50 purchase! You get 3 rolls! And it's so much more sparkly in person than in this picture. 
3/8" (1 cm) Shimmer Ribbon Pack

If you do not have a demonstrator and feel like I'm your gal, I'd love for you to place an order with me. I will send you a little "Thank you," too! 

Have a super day! Until next time, stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment