Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tax Day Card

Well, I guess it's no surprise that on tax day, I woke up sick (I really don't like math). I had to cancel classes (much to my students' chagrin, I'm sure) and rest all day. I spent some of it in my craft room executing a card idea I saw on Pinterest. I really love the way it turned out. My husband even gave me high praise by saying, "Did you just make that while you were downstairs?" which is his way of saying, "WOW! That's so awesome!" At least that's how I translated it in my head.


I used a combination of Sycamore Street DSP from SAB with some other scraps from the in-colors pack. I just love the combination of calypso coral, island indigo, summer starfruit and, best of all, the new washi tape from the "This and That" book. LOVE the washi tape!




No comments:

Post a Comment