Sunday, July 28, 2013

Picture Frame Re-do!

This sunday, I am sick, so instead of going outside to enjoy this beautiful weather, I have to stay in. To make my day more enjoyable, I did a project! The Venetian Romance DSP out of the new catalog is so pretty, and once I got it in my hands, I knew I had to integrate it into my bedroom since the colors and patterns perfectly coordinate, so I took a picture frame that has been sitting by my bedside for years and recovered the frame with DSP. All I needed was a frame, the DSP and some hot glue. Here are the steps:







The pictures speak for themselves, I think. Just wrap the paper around the frame like a present, and hot glue as you go. I love it! Enjoy the rest of your day. I was told I had to rest, so off I go . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment