Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Petal Palette Play


Petal Palette Clear-Mount Bundle

Long time no see . . .

That's not to say that there hasn't been any stamping. There has!

A new catalog has inspired me to play, and as soon as I saw the Spring Occasions Catalog, I knew I had to have the Petal Palette bundle

Not only is it beautiful, there is a ton of stuff here: 15 stamps and 10 dies! And versatile, too. Plus, I was looking for a way to play with the new Brusho watercolor powder. Here is what I came up with.



I heat embossed the roses on watercolor paper first. Then, I sprinkled the teeny tiniest amounts of Brusho on the paper and the squirted water with a spritzer. I was SOOOOO tempted to keep playing, but I kept telling myself less is more, so I didn't touch it again. 

I layered it on Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral using that gorgeous SAB shimmer ribbon. OMG, I have already burned through and entire package of that ribbon. It is so delicious! I wish everything in my life shimmered like this.

I hope you like this project. If you do, I would love to hear from you. Leave me a comment! 

If you live in the USA, I'd love to be your demonstrator. If you already have one, that's super, too. Just keep crafting!

Until next time, 

Stay crafty!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment