Monday, August 12, 2013

Soccer Fun!

Our daughter attended a soccer-themed party yesterday, so of course, I had to figure out a way to make a soccer card. I had already been playing with the hexagon punch, and figured I could layer black and white hexagons to make a soccer-feeling card. Now, before I get a bunch of messages from soccer purists, yes, I know these should be pentagons, not hexagons, but we do what we can with what we got, right? ;) 

Then, we needed to personalize it, so we used her monogram from the "Banner Kit" and heat embossed in black. I think it came out super cute, and her friend loved it, which is all that really matters, right?

Materials:
Pacific Point DSP
Hexagon Punch
Basic Black Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit
Pacific Point Candy Dots
Candy Dots Brad Bases



No comments:

Post a Comment